• This topic is locked This topic is locked
42 replies to this topic

#31 beobeokabeo

beobeokabeo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 10:20 AM

Yeah, that's basically it. :sparkles:  They're both bad and greedy, but that's just the reality we live in. It's too bad we probably won't live to see the day when the world turns into one global unified community where everyone is equal and has the same ideals, language, culture, etc, and starts trying to fix the problems that are actually there.

Edited by beobeokabeo, 10 March 2014 - 10:21 AM.

#32 Neb

Neb

Abuser

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 11:18 AM

It'll be a long wait cause that's never, ever going to happen.

#33 hans_gruber

hans_gruber

the wrong shape

• Moderators
  • 3,522 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 11:34 AM

but but but star trek!

#34 Neb

Neb

Abuser

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 10 March 2014 - 02:57 PM

Peace and love until that one guy picks up a rock.

Humanity!

#35 Divinelysian

Divinelysian

Lieutenant

• Content Creator
  • 802 posts

Posted 14 November 2014 - 05:23 PM

update:

The russian news channel, channel one, used a 2012 google earth image of a boeing plane flying over ukraine and used it with photoshop to make seem like a ukranian fighter jet (mig 19) shot it down...

I was like:  whut?  at first... but then I read:  "Kremlin-owned channel"

Posted Image

[color=#ffffff;][font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]"The Kremlin-owned channel's presenter said: 'Today we have all grounds to suppose that a State crime was committed by those who deliberately destroyed the plane. And by those who are cynically hiding it, having the full information.'[/color][/font]

[color=#ffffff;][font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]The extraordinary broadcast came ahead of Western leaders including David Cameron confronting Vladimir Putin over the crash at a summit in Australia.[/color][/font]

[color=#ffffff;][font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]Channel One claimed: 'We have at our disposal a sensational shot, supposedly made by foreign satellite spy during the final seconds of MH17 above Ukraine.'"[/color][/font]

[color=#ffffff;][font="arial, helvetica, sans-serif;"]Ivan Adrievskiy, vice president of Russian Engineers Union, suggested the image was taken by an American or British satellite[/color][/font]

/facepalm

stealing a part of land not enough.. better blame others for the things we do

Edited by Divinelysian, 14 November 2014 - 05:24 PM.

~Divine~

Content Creater & Moderator of the Aion subforum.

If you have any game related questions, send me a message 

#36 Divinelysian

Divinelysian

Lieutenant

• Content Creator
  • 802 posts

Posted 15 February 2015 - 06:27 AM

UPDATE:

Sunday 15 Feb 2015... the cease fire agreed by Merkel, Hollande, Putin and Porosjenko is now in effect... 2 Civilian deaths right after the beginning of the cease fire. But since then no more shooting/fighting

I like how Russia so often claimed they had nothing to do with it and parts of the population believed that... Why would a president/dictator that had nothing to do with something go to the peace talks? *sigh*

Also.. during the peace talks 50ish russian tanks + other equipment crossed the border onto Ukraine and fighting intensified from thursday untill today.. How sad do you have to be to do that? Put more troops into a country while supposedly negotiating peace..  That Putin guy.... that Putin guy..

Some researchers used all the recordings of Putin to put like a profile of him. And he showed traits of Autism... That would explain his power hungry / aggresive approach on things :O Wants to control everything... 

~Divine~

#37 Divinelysian

Divinelysian

Lieutenant

• Content Creator
  • 802 posts

Posted 17 February 2015 - 01:47 PM

in most regions they aren't fighting but in some cities they are still shooting at eachother

another consequence -> more and more babies get infected with HIV due to bad hospitals ... 70ish hospitals are already destroyed because of the shootings, including a bloodbank

a million ppl can't get the right treatment, the remaining hospitals are full, the pharmacies ran out of medicins and vaccinations, ...

~Divine~

#38 NoYou

NoYou

Emperor

• Senior Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts
  • LocationA land of sweets and joy .. and joyness.

Posted 17 February 2015 - 02:01 PM

Sounds better than living in most parts of Africa even without war.

#39 Divinelysian

Divinelysian

Lieutenant

• Content Creator
  • 802 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 11:35 AM

that's true, but it's not africa, it's europe, even if ppl there didn't have wealth, they lived in peace, with a western lifestyle

~Divine~

#40 hans_gruber

hans_gruber

the wrong shape

• Moderators
  • 3,522 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 11:42 AM

tbh from what my friend in the former soviet bloc tells me, that's really not that case for a pretty decent chunk of europe until pretty recently and they still lag behind in a lot of ways we are accustomed to.

#41 NoYou

NoYou

Emperor

• Senior Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts
  • LocationA land of sweets and joy .. and joyness.

Posted 18 February 2015 - 01:17 PM

I don't care, they still have better internet than France!

#42 Divinelysian

Divinelysian

Lieutenant

• Content Creator
  • 802 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 06:07 PM

they had medicin, running water, electricity and first world prahblems.... yes they were poorer than more western european areas but they survived without hunger now ... well,  earlier posts

~Divine~

#43 Divinelysian

Divinelysian

Lieutenant

• Content Creator
  • 802 posts

Posted 20 February 2019 - 07:11 AM

5 years ago the ukraine president, the russian puppet, signed a pro-russia/anti-EU document which sparked outrage and protests in Ukraine which resulted in the puppet president signing anti-demonstration laws which caused more protests leading into police and armed forces shooting at unarmed protesters with real bullets (including snipers). 

Pro russians seperatists started fighting in eastern ukraine to get independence and then join Russia, with aid of trained soldiers and officers from Russia and a lot of logistical support from russia (but russia knows of nothing ofcourse).  Krim annexed, ... 

Exact 5 years later and the war is still ongoing, 13.000 deaths, Krim still annexed by power hungry & corrupt Putin. Daily shootings and fighting... When will this end?  :eyeroll:

~Divine~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users